5-MAPB powder information
5-MAPB or MAPB fumarate (1-(benzofuran-5-yl)-propan-2-amine) is a research substance and is not intended for consumption.
According to researchers, this Research Chemical is compared to the substance MDMA in terms of effects and structure.
The specific effects of MAPB fumarate can vary depending on factors such as the dosage, method of consumption, and individual physiology, but some common effects may include:
- Feelings of empathy and emotional openness
- Enhanced sociability and communication
- Increased tactile sensitivity and physical sensations
- Mood enhancement and euphoria
- Reduced anxiety and fear
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure
- Dilated pupils
- Reduced appetite
- Dehydration and increased body temperature
CAS Number: 1354631-77-8
Formula: C12H15NO fumarate
Molecular Weight: 189.25 g/mol
- Can cause respiratory and eye irritation
- Discharging research chemicals into the environment is prohibited
In case of contact with eyes or skin, rinse gently with water. If inhaled, move to a fresh air location.
It should be kept out of the reach of children and pets. Our 5-MAPB retains its stability for up to 2 years when stored properly.
Do you have any questions about this product or your order?
Please send us a message and we will help you as soon as possible!